Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Reverse Bayless Gambling System

The fact that an awful human being, wrong about everything in sports, can make a very nice living talking about sports, is one of the reasons America is so great. Conversely, this also subjects the American viewing public to the horrible predictions and general douchebaggery of one Mr. Skip Bayless.

As a self-loathing follower of his Twitter feed, it has recently begun to sink in just how bad this so-called “expert” is at predicting scores. So, combining my entrepreneurial spirit with my serious gambling addiction, I’ve come up with a can’t-miss system to make money. And I will share my knowledge with you. It just seems fair that something good should out of this man’s ability to be so wrong, so often. And that something good will be cold hard cash in my pocket.

In the following weeks and months I will post Mr. Bayless’s predictions, then bet on the exact opposite result. These will come mostly from his Twitter feed, but if there is something that I’ve missed, maybe something he said on TV, feel free to send it to me at rickmybars@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope you will join me on my road to financial freedom.

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment