Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Final 2010 Results

EDIT: 9/8/2011 - I'm cleaning the slate and starting fresh for the NFL season 2011. Wasn't sure where to put the three NBA bets I made using the system. I went 3-0 and made 188.93, making my grand total $381.06 on the year. Not bad at all.


So I kinda fell off the radar with this toward the end of the year, so I'm going to start over for 2011. Basically I only bet on football games in 2010, but I have a feeling Skip is just as bad at picking all of the major sports.

Final results are below:

Skip's Record: 8-28
Not good.  

My Record: 24-12
This may not make sense, as you would think it would be exactly opposite of Skip's record (28-8). But even with input from Skip there were 4 games which he picked incorrectly but, because of the large spread, I got wrong. Still a pretty good winning percentage though (78%). 

Breakdown by sport
NFL (8-6) NCAA FB (13-6) NBA (3-0)

Total winnings: $381.06
Not amazing but some of my bigger bets were the few losing ones, giving me nearly $400 on the year. Which I'm sure I dropped on 2 hands of blackjack at some point.

Overall the system worked pretty well, and I plan to make larger wagers in 2011. Here's to a profitable year and Skip sucks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment