Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mid-Week Make Fun of Skip Time

I think this will be a new thing on the blog...he only predicts games on Fridays and Saturdays and it doesn't quite seem right to not point out how much of a dick he is during the week. So...yes, I lost my MNF bet. But it's because I'm an asshole and not because of Skip. Wait, that didn't come out right. Yes, he's definitely an asshole too. And he was still wrong again this week but once again my greed to go for the 3.5x parlay over a regular bet is what did me in. So don't be happy you fool, you were once again wrong, bringing your yearly total on picks to 1-8. Notice how I'm pretending he's reading? I know he is.

What a shithead. Now let's see what he's been up to the last few days.


Figures...Skip got a boner from meeting the douchiest character on one of the douchiest shows of all time. And trust me Skip, he didn't debate you because he was scared of your sports knowledge, rather he didn't want to sit at the same table with you for that long.

Look, I'm celebrating Roy Halladay's no-hitter with a bottle of Tanqueray, a bag of Chex mix and a tube of Astroglide, and I'm still glad I'm me and not you. Go Phillies.

Also, I guess I got the new Twitter format finally. That's good, now I can make fun of people who retweet him...I'm looking at you jasonchen1988.


You know what's even more riveting than that? Saying the same thing that any sports fan on the planet has known since they were a child. Thanks for the insight, that's why you make millions, Skip.




Hmmm.I'm feeling a bit weird right now because Skip said something that is 100% MOTHER FUCKING TRUE. ROY HALLADAY IS GOD and that was the most dominating pitching performance I have ever seen in my life.


Ah...there's the Skip we all love and hate. Eat a bag of dicks. 

Talk to you all when he picks wrong on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment