Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still Going Strong(ish)

Not a horrible weekend but not great one either. I said the Auburn-LSU game would be tight and I was right, won by one point. Skip lost by one. That's the way it's supposed to happen.

He picked the Missouri upset, but he picks against Oklahoma every week. Eventually he was going to be right. Last weekend was that one time. Dick.

Sneaky Skip pretended he was picking three upsets in the NFL when in actuality he picked 3 favorites to win. Which fucks with the system big time.  Luckily he's that bad and I went 2-1.

I lost Minny-GB by one point and I will never bet on anything Favre-related again. Although this weekend he'll most likely be jerking off at home in his Crocs and not playing, so MIN is still on the radar for now.

I won the Giants game because...ha ha Cowboys. It's an amazing feeling watching them fall apart at the seams.

Also won NE because Tom Brady's power comes from his Bieber hair.

All in all I went 3-2. Only made like 11.96 though, which is weak ASS weak. Still a winning record, which just solidifies the shittiness of Skip Bayless. Here's to a better weekend coming up.

1 comment:

  1. I think Skip is onto you. He will make you watch him on TV to get his picks:

    "Watch my college predictions at 5 p.m., 8:30 a.m. Eastern on ESPN U. Went with several upsets this week."

    ReplyDelete