Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekend Picks

I'm traveling to Nashville for the Eagles-Titans game this weekend and was afraid I might not get any picks in.  Luckily Douchebag McGee made some college and NFL picks today. Hooray beer.


I think this will be a close one too but I have to stay within the rules. $25 on Auburn -6 pays out $22.73.




I know Skip's schtick is to constantly bet against OU, possibly because he knows everything he picks goes to shit, but that's good news for me. $25 on OU -3 pays out $20.83.

Now for the NFL 3 game special...


First of all, all three of the teams that he picked are favored according to the odds. So he's picking exactly zero upsets. Way to go out on a limb jackass.  But because I'm also an idiot I'll do it anyway.

$25 on the Giants +3.5 over Dallas pays out $20.
$25 on Minnesota +3 over Green Bay pays out $20.
$25 on New Englad over San Diego pays out $19.23.

Happy gambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment