Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Football Season Is Back!!! Skip Bayless Still Sucks!!!

*erection*

And that means more money to be made by the awfulness of Skip Bayless. Yes, I say every few months that I'll keep this site up to date but the only thing worse than Skip's predictions is my laziness.  Merril Hoge comes close. And the Redskins. And really small dogs. But Skip is the worst of all.

But, I do love money, and I do love football, so let's do this again. Made a pretty nice profit last year, I'm sure this year will be just as good. It's mother fuckin science.  Just a reminder, I'm using Bodog to place bets, so whatever their lines are is what I have to roll with. Too much time and effort to troll all the gambling sites for the best odds, and as I said before, I'm lazy as shit.

First game of the year, Packers against Saints.


This sucks donkey balls because I think the Saints win tonight too, and if I bet with my gut I'd put money on the Saints +5.  BUT...that's the amazing thing about the Reverse Bayless Gambling System, it DEFIES ALL ODDS. So...$50 on GB -5 pays out $45.45.  

Time to crack open a PBR, put my hands down my pants, and watch some sports ball.

Happy football season bitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment