Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seriously, this dude gets paid to talk about sports??

How is that even possible? I mean everyone has off an off day once in a while, but this clown is ridiculous. As you can see from my bets and earlier post, Skip picked every game wrong. Not just a few, EVERY single NFL game he picked, he got wrong.

This proves the authenticity of the system. Now realistically he's not going to get every single game wrong this year (although if anyone could do it, I think he could), but we're off to a great start so far.

Sunday's games put me at 4-0 on the season, winning just a little under $200 in only Week 1 of the NFL season. I have a feeling it's going to be a very profitable gambling season.

I could use a favor from anyone reading though...if you see any Skip predictions on the web or on TV, please send them to me at rickmybars@gmail.com.

Also, if you have excellent Flash skills and can make Skip's head morph into a dildo, I would REALLY appreciate it.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment