Winnings to Date

UPDATED 9/24/11
Year to Date Record (4-1)
Year to Date Winnings: $136.14
Go here for the rules of the system.
Lifetime results.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

NFL Week 1 Picks

So Skip was wrong as always on Thursday, starting the season off on a positive note. It really is amazing how awful he is at everything in life. I'm sure he picked a million college games wrong yesterday but I was too drunk to wake up early enough to watch his horrible show.

Luckily, he picked a few NFL games on Friday so here we go.


This works for me because fuck the Steelers.  $50 on Ravens -1 pays out $45.45.


Awesome. Normally I don't like betting on my Eagles but now I have to. $50 on Birds -4 1/2 pays out $47.62.  And the Cowboys are pieces of shit so $50 on the Jets -6 pays out $47.62 also.

Yay football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment